Masala Noodles is a variation of the maggi noodle that tastes just like Chinese noodles but Desi Style!!!!! Yummy!!!!!
Dry red chilli
2. Chop spring onion into small round size.
3. Cook the noodles as instructed on the packet and drain the water and set aside.
4. Now take a wok and heat it on medium to high flame and add oil.
5. Add onion and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Now add carrot, stir fry for a couple of minutes. Lastly add capsicum and stir fry for a minute.
6. Do not overcook the veggies. Maintain crunchiness.
8. Add salt to taste and sprinkle masala packet provided with the maggi packet and then the ground garlic and red chilli.
9. Mix well.
11. Serve hot. Yummy noodles are ready.