Vegetable Noodle Soup
Piping hot soup good for cold days whenever you are in a mood for noodle soup, just cut the veggies, add in vegetable stock bring it to simmer and add the cooked noodles and relish. Easy to make isn’t it?
My kids love soup, so I make it often. Try to make this soup, I am sure your family will love it too. Adjust the spices and sauces accordingly and try out. Go ahead and add mushrooms, broccoli, and celery if you like them. I did not have cabbage this time so added shredded Brussel sprouts to the soup. Tasted yum though!
10 – 15 mins
o 1 Cup Noodles
o ¼ Cup Carrot (cut lengthwise)
o ¼ Cup Green Onion (cut lengthwise)
o ¼ Cup Green beans (cut lengthwise)
o ¼ Cup Brussel Sprouts/ Cabbage (cut lengthwise)
o 1 Tbsp finely chopped garlic
o 1 Tbsp Finely sliced ginger
o 4 Cups water/ vegetable stock
o ½ tsp Turmeric powder
o 1 tsp Cumin powder
o 1 Tsp Garam masala
o 1 Tsp Soya sauce
o 1 Tbsp Oil
o Salt as per taste
o Chopped Coriander leaves and spring onion to garnish
· Make the noodles as per the instructions and set aside.
· Heat oil in a wok, add chopped ginger and garlic and saute. The heat should be on medium to high.
· Add the cut veggies one by one and sauté for 3-4 minutes, the veggies should not be over cooked.
· Add all the powders one after other, give it a good mix.
· Now add the water (or the vegetable stock if you have) add the soya sauce. Let the soup come to a boil.· Add in the noodles and switch off the stove.· Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and spring onion and serve.