Churmura / Puffed Rice
Dry Red Chillies
Garlic Flakes (Optional)
½ - 1 Tsp.
1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard when it starts to splutter add peanuts to this.
2. Roast the peanuts on a medium flame.
3. Add roasted gram, broken red dry chillies, asafetida (at this point if you want to add the garlic flakes you can go ahead and add them) and curry leaves and roast it less than a minute.
4. Now add turmeric powder, Amchoor powder, salt and sugar.
5. Roast again for less than a minute.
6. Add the Churmura and give a good mix.
7. Turn the flame medium to low and keep an eye on it.
8. Keep mixing on and off for 7-8 minutes till your puffed rice turns crispy.
Post a Comment